Where Do I Start?
We are here for one reason only - to serve you with the best Physical Therapy imaginable. If you need Physical Therapy, you have found the right spot.
We are glad you chose Russ Physical Therapy. Our goal is to get you back to good health, with excellent care and relentless service, as soon as possible. In so many ways, we are a big family, and we are so excited that you are a part of it.
BENEFIT REVIEW: Prior to your first visit, we will contact your insurance carrier (commercial, Medicare, workers' comp, etc.) and will have a good understanding of what therapy benefits may be available to you. When you arrive for your first visit, we'll explain the benefits we have obtained & will discuss any patient responsibility that you may have. We ask for all of our patients to check our work. We verify benefits as a courtesy to you as insurance benefits for therapy can often be confusing.
INITIAL EVALUATION: Following your benefit review, you will be evaluation you will have the opportunity to discuss your condition, help set goals for your therapy and gain a good understanding of what you may expect from attending & completing therapy.
- For your convenience, you can download and complete our new patient paperwork.
- Dress comfortably in loose-fitting clothing that you can exercise in.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment (5 minutes early if you have already completed your new patient paperwork).
- Your first appointment will last between 60 - 90 minutes.
- Call your health insurance and review what benefits for therapy are available to you.
- Physician's prescription for therapy.
- Health insurance card(s) & photo ID.
- Current medication list.
- Pertinent medical reports, x-rays, etc.
ATTENDANCE & COMPLIANCE: Active participation in your health care is absolutely vital to a successful rehabilitation experience. One of the most important things you can do to speed up your recovery is attend your scheduled appointments. Your physician or therapist usually determines the number of visits that will be appropriate for your condition. Experience has taught us that the more consistent or compliant you are with your treatment regimen, the better chance you have of making a full recovery. We understand that situations will arise that make it difficult to keep all of your appointments. If you are unable to make an appointment, we ask that you give us a 24-hour notice of cancellation.
CALL US! If you have any questions or concerns prior to your initial evaluation, PLEASE, call us today! 479-250-4014.